I really enjoy reading and I've found that if I share my reading list it helps me stay consistent. I usually take notes on any Non-Fiction book I read and they are viewable at my Evernote notebook.
I also add every book I read and in my queue to my Goodreads account.
- The Black Swan, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- 12 Rules for Life, by Jordan Peterson
- Get Rich with Dividends, by Brian Dumaine
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Zero to One, by Peter Thiel
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future, by Ashlee Vance
- Mastery, by George Leonard
- Free Will, by Sam Harris
- Anything You Want, by Derek Sivers
- Fooled By Randomness, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Bezonomics, by Brian Dumaine
- The Bed of Procrustes, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb